A team of BlueCrest senior executives is meeting and monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus) developments on a daily basis to ensure that our employees and our business are prepared for any disruptions caused by COVID-19.
BLUECREST REMAINS OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND IS MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO ACCOMMODATE CUSTOMER NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS.
COVID-19, the BlueCrest Supply Chain & Maintenance Services
BlueCrest currently rates the risk of a significant disruption to its supply chain as LOW.
Bluecrest and its vendor partners combine to source over 95% of all manufacturing materials and sales and service parts from manufacturers and distributors based in the United States. Notwithstanding, Bluecrest continues to closely monitor and measure any disruption or potential disruption to its supply chain in connection with the global COVID-19 virus events, and is prepared to make timely adjustments to its supply chain if and when warranted by developing circumstances.
For maintenance service information, please refer to the downloadable update.
COVID-19 & BlueCrest Employees
BlueCrest has taken the following actions for the health and safety of its employees:
- All BlueCrest employees that can work remotely are required to do so.
- All BlueCrest employees have been requested to review information published by their respective governmental health organization on how the Coronavirus spreads and the precautionary measures that one can take to prevent transmission.
- Any BlueCrest employee that is sick or otherwise experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing) is required to self-quarantine, and has been asked to follow governmental recommendations and to be tested as soon as possible.
- All travel has been restricted except for pre-approved travel related to customer support.
- Any employee that has traveled to a Level 3 destination within the preceding thirty (30) days has been requested to self-quarantine for fourteen (14) days;
- Only employees engaged in the manufacture of BlueCrest products may enter BlueCrest facilities.
- Each BlueCrest facility has increased facility cleaning services as appropriate. For instance, BlueCrest world headquarters in Danbury, Connecticut is being sprayed with a disinfectant on a bi-weekly basis and common areas are being cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day.
- Until further notice, BlueCrest has suspended all customer, vendor, and other third-party visits to BlueCrest facilities.
- BlueCrest is communicating with its global employee population via a twice-weekly Covid-19 email update and will increase such communications as circumstances warrant.
BlueCrest has suspended customer events and will re-schedule such events as soon as possible.
DRUPA has been postponed until April 20-30, 2021
This page will be updated as circumstances warrant.